Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking account

Collapse
X

Linking account

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Linking account

    Am I missing something?

    I did a quick start. Now I am level 44 and I want to link my game to Facebook or my epic games account. I click the gear icon, but don't see the option too. Please help.

    #2
    Linking account

    Originally posted by JonnyRo View Post
    Am I missing something?

    I did a quick start. Now I am level 44 and I want to link my game to Facebook or my epic games account. I click the gear icon, but don't see the option too. Please help.
    I'm pretty sure the current build only allows you to link your facebook or epics account in the beginning. My advice would be to not log out and hope that Epic puts in an option in settings to allow you to connect an account there.

    I have two accounts and the only way I can switch to them is to log out, go through the tutorial and then log into either facebook or epic games, and I linked both those accounts in the beginning of my game.

    I worry that if you log out having done quick start, you may lose all your progress.

    Comment


      #3
      I see.

      I would have have linked it knowing this now.

      They should not put at the beginning then: 'that you will be able to link your account later on at the gear setting if you don't link it now.' This is mentioned at the very beginning when the linking option occurs.

      Comment


        #4
        Linking account

        Originally posted by JonnyRo View Post
        I see.

        I would have have linked it knowing this now.

        They should not put at the beginning then: 'that you will be able to link your account later on at the gear setting if you don't link it now.' This is mentioned at the very beginning when the linking option occurs.
        Yes, this makes much more sense as people like to "reroll" with games like this and then link their accounts when they are happy with their starters. Maybe this was done in an attempt to stop people rerolling for a chance at better characters? It does seem backwards the way they implemented it.

        Comment


          #5
          Linking account

          Originally posted by TywinTheVile View Post
          Yes, this makes much more sense as people like to "reroll" with games like this and then link their accounts when they are happy with their starters. Maybe this was done in an attempt to stop people rerolling for a chance at better characters? It does seem backwards the way they implemented it.

          that was not the intention of the Dev's clearly the inital warning says we can link the account later from menu..so this is a bug

          Comment


            #6
            This is being investigated by the team and we will get back to you when we know more.

            Comment


              #7
              Well? Still waiting!?!?

              Comment

              Working...
              X