X

Estimated ETA ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estimated ETA ?

Can we get an eta or any kind of update for a release (Or any kind of possible progress communication)?

We have no ETA for now, but we are continuing work on the game. A new update dropped just last week!

Comment

Soon™

Comment

The game looks really interesting. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

Been waiting for the better part of a year...

Comment

Been waiting for almost a year now.
            It's really cool that they are making updates for a game that's not even fully released yet.

Comment

That feeling when another kid has a cool shiny toy, and has had it for a year, but you can't play with it and don't know when you will be able to play with it...

While I'm jealous of you 'land down under' folks getting to play/test the soft launch, when the game does officially release in the USA (& worldwide), it will be all the better because of you. Proper game development is both a blessing and a curse! Right now I'm on the curse side, but soon, hopefully, the blessing side. I want the developers to hurry, but I also don't want them to rush it XD.

Maybe some sort of announcement or nod at the game at E3 2018 in a few weeks? Keeping my fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
              X