EA PATCH NOTES 1.5.3
NotesExperiencing issues updating, logging in or crashing in Fortnite? Reach out to player support here!
A server side update released late last night that resolved a number of server crashes, causing players to crash shortly before completing a Survive the Storm mission.
- Fixed a server crash that sometimes caused players to crash near the end of Survive the Storm missions.
- This fix was deployed on August 31st.
- Fixed a Supply Drop bug.
- Fixed multiple server crash issues.
- Fixed multiple out of memory issues.
- Fixed an issue in Plankerton where players were unable to complete Evacuate the Shelter Storm Zones.
- Fixed an issue with rewards in Retrieve the Data missions
- Xbox players, who have not linked their account to a Epic Games account, were previously unable to login when XBOX services were down.
- Xbox players will now be able to login even when the Xbox service is down.
- Clarified the popup message to players who are attempting to leave Survive the Storm missions:
- “If your team votes to fight, leaving game early forfeits rewards.”
- Fixed an issue with mission distribution in Twine Peaks.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive mission rewards.
- Fixed an issue with enemy health at higher levels.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from joining Global Chat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from rejoining a Survival Mode match after being disconnected.