Celebrate summer with a bang! Explosions from the Grenade Launcher now emit firework effects for a limited time. Double the firepower and fun, the Dual Pistols can now be found in Battle Royale. Test your aim and let your imagination run wild in the new Playground LTM. The quadrilogy questline comes to an end... Witness the conclusion of Blockbuster in its final chapter, now available in Save the World!
Dual Pistols (Battle Royale)
Experience two times the fun and firepower with Dual Pistols, the newest weapon introduced to Battle Royale.
Playground LTM (Battle Royale)
Train, explore, battle! Show us your creativity in the new Playground LTM as you drop onto the island with up to 3 friends.
Map Markers (Battle Royale)
Go towards the light! Visual indicators are now shown in-game wherever friendly map markers are placed.
Blockbuster Event Part 4 (Save the World)
Discover how the quadrilogy ends in the finale of the Blockbuster event.
Builder Pro (Save the World)
Build at lightning speeds, the long-awaited Builder Pro controller layout comes to Save the World.
- Celebrate summer with the Fireworks Launcher, which has been added as a seasonal item that has firework explosions and replaces the Grenade Launcher for a limited time. (cosmetic change only).
- Blocks that are removed while in edit mode are now opaque rather than clear. Blue, white, and red colors still indicate build status.
- Adjusted to limit player's ability to peek through structures while editing.
- Save the World and Battle Royale keybindings are now separated. Settings in one mode will not affect the settings of the other.
- Changed the button that lets you re-roll one daily quest or challenge from 'Abandon Quest' to 'Replace Quest', to make the behavior more obvious.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.