The stakes are higher in Battle Royale and the Horde brings another challenge to Save the World.
High Stakes (Battle Royale)
Welcome to the High Stakes event! Assemble your crew for the new Getaway LTM and complete challenge to get some free rewards. More info in our blog here.
Grappler (Battle Royale)
Make a daring escape or get into the action quickly! This new item attaches to anything you hit for quick traversal.
Weekly Horde Challenge 5 (Save the World)
With increased health and the ability to bat players away with strong knockbacks, these Husks are no joke. Gather your team and take them on now!
Harvester Fiona (Save the World)
Smoke bomb the field and jump into the action! A new Harvester Ninja joins the fight.
- Fixed an issue causing some unneeded assets to remain in memory when switching from Save the World to Battle Royale or vice-versa.
- Fixed an issue that caused camera jitter when simultaneously canceling sprint while reloading and aiming down sights.
- Fixed a rare server crash that could occur when a player edits a building.
- Fixed an issue that prevented weapons from firing when holding the fire button during a weapon swap.
- Fixed an issue causing the crosshair to drift if player rapidly presses aim down sights with sniper rifles.
- Fixed some buildings' destruction effects being played twice.
- Fixed ammo quantity counts not updating properly on the inventory screen details panel.
- Fixed broken antialiasing in handheld mode on Nintendo Switch.
Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.