We have released another update for Fortnite. Check out the full list of changes below:
- Fixed a crash which could happen when editing blueprints.
- Prevented accidental schematic recycling by adding a confirmation button when attempting to recycle.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when logging into the Fortnite client.
- Fixed an issue where Anomaly shards would sometimes not spawn when a player initiated the Anomaly activity.
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes getting disconnected from servers while going through Onboarding zones.
- Fixed players sometimes remaining in party chat after leaving a party.
- Fixed player models not showing up correctly in a lobby if they were part of a full party.
- Fixed an issue where it would modify saved building piece rotation whenever a player pressed R, even if they didn't have a piece actively selected.