We've released another update for Fortnite. Check out the full list of changes below!
- Fixed a crash which could occur when sending a friend request to a player who was in your party while in the game lobby.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would not be able to capture vantage points during the Power the Reactor objective.
- Players kicked due to inactivity will now drop any BluGlo they were carrying.
- Failing the Retrieve the Data mission with no files downloaded will now result in the correct badge on the Defeat screen.
- Changed Patrols which appear during the night so that they are closer in difficulty to daytime patrols in easier zones.
- Whack-a-Troll now gives two BluGlo as a reward when completed instead of just one.
- Fixed an issue where Home Base ratings could be multiplied by another player's Home Base rating when matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue where players loading into a zone for the first time could spawn without a weapon equipped.
- Crafted sentry guns now persist correctly between zones.