Hello Fortnite Friends,
We've deployed an update to fix a few bugs in OT7. Check out the full list of fixes below.
- Fixed an issue where players without the Visual Studio 2015 runtime redist installed could not access the store.
- Updated some Skill Tree nodes which did not have descriptions about what unlocking them did.
- Fixed multiple client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to destroy some structures in a zone.
- Fixed lootable containers sometimes appearing as orange boxes in a zone.
- Fixed the cursor disappearing after applying game settings in zone or submitting feedback.
- Fixed TEDDY, BASE, proximity mines, hover turret not scaling their damage up properly in later zones
- Fixed an issue where Husks were sometimes unable to damage BluGlo Siphons.
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed mass recycling resetting and items being deselected if players selected an item with a bang on it.
- Fixed alignment of some Skill Tree nodes.
- Constructor's Electrified Floors perk tooltip now states correct damage.
- Fixed "Perfect Engineering" not causing vulnerability debuff to all enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in a broken party state if other members of their party left their group.
- Hero models now show correctly in the lobby.
- Fragmented Outlander models now match correctly between the Vault and in-zone.
- Fixed sound in the opening onboarding cutscenes not playing correctly on Mac.