Hello Fortnite friends,
We've released an update to fix several pesky bugs! Check out the list of fixes below.
- Fixed an issue where players could experience severe hitches while playing in a zone.
- Fixed an intermittent server crash.
- Fixed several client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where players would receive an "Attempting to write while profile is locked" error when joining and then immediately leaving a lobby.
- Fixed an issue where players were given random rewards instead of Mini Reward Llamas as Outpost rewards.
- Daily quests tied to specific heroes are now granted correctly when players unlock the corresponding Hero.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading a Survivor in the Squad screen would not show a stat increase until the Survivor was reslotted.
- Fixed an issue where using the heal-over-time with Adrenaline Rush on the Female Soldier would cause her to have default textures.
- Fixed an issue where Husks would sometimes target unreachable floating ATLASes over reachable ground ATLASes
- Added a tooltip for the Upgrade button in the Vault.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing the Harvest Tool upgrade node in the skill tree would sometimes not unlock the Pickaxe.
- Rebalanced the Break Action Shotgun:
- Increased reload time from 2.5s to 3s (+20%)
- Reduced damage mult from 3.5 to 3 (-14.3%)
- Reduced mid range from 512 to 384 (-25%)
- Reduced long range from 1024 to 768 (-25%)
- Increased chance to consume durability from 52.78% to 100% (+89.5%)
- Players are now prevented from unslotting and retiring their last Hero.