Hi Storm Chasers,
We've released an update to coincide with this coming weekend's 24-hour-a-day test. In addition to addressing several crashes, here is our list of fixes for the latest build:
- Fixed an issue where players could receive a timeout error when attempting to load into a zone which had become unselectable.
- Fixed an issue with too many audio events causing significant performance drops on Mac.
- Fixed an issue where a player could still appear in a party after leaving it, causing them to be unable to rejoin the party.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck with a "Waiting for party leader to select zone" message after attempting and failing to join another player.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be unable to exit a game to Homebase.
- Fixed an issue where players could be unable to rejoin a party after losing connection.
- Fixed an issue where the Invite/Join menu wouldn't function while experiencing severe latency.
- Disabled Invite/Join button while joining a party to prevent players from attempting to join multiple parties at once.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to join games.
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to join parties after being in a party.
- Fixed an issue where the Social panel and Invite/Join window would display different player names when being invite to a party by someone who was not the leader of that party.
- Fixed an issue where leaving a party while loading into a lobby prevents that player from rejoining or receiving invites.
You can check out other recent updates here: