Hope you’re still having a blast in the Alpha. Today we’ve updated the game with a few quick fixes that you may notice. Here’s the breakdown of what we’ve changed:
- Players losing and regaining internet connection no longer crashes their game.
- Fixed an issue with joining another player’s party as they enter a zone. Players now properly join the party instead of ending up in a party by themselves and later crashing.
- Fixed an issue where a player could no longer send party invites after having one rejected by another player.
- Party invites now work even if the sending player joins another party while waiting for the invite to be accepted.
- Fixed a few server crashes.
Please continue to let us know about any issues you come across or feedback that you have for Fortnite. Thanks for helping us improve the game