We've released a small update with some improvements to Online Test 4. Check out our full list of fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Husks sometimes not attacking the Gate during Gate encounters.
- Fixed an issue where players in a single player game would gain less XP than they should have after completing a zone.
- Fixed an issue where Vault tab exclamations would not disappear until the tab was switched.
- Updated the Power Station upgrade tab to read "Gold" instead of "Power."
- Fixed a crash which could occur when pressing Launch to load into a zone.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when entering a game lobby.
- Added audio when selecting Homebase buildings.
- Fixed an issue where the fullscreen map would appear over the victory screen if it was up when players completed a zone.
- Fixed the Loot Llama's destruction cloud so that it does not persist after the Llama has been destroyed.
Make sure you read out full list of OT4 release notes here!