We have released another update to improve and address various aspects of Online Test 4. Here are the full list of changes:
* Fixed an issue with the matchmaking where players would never be matched into a game which had been active for more than 2 minutes.
* Fixed the text chat disappearing after 10 seconds while in the zone.
* Fixed an issue where players would sometimes receive a "Bad Networking Mode" error while in the game after playing for an extended period of time.
* Fixed traps sometimes appearing to be off of the building it would be placed on.
* Fixed a hitch that could occur when triggering Air Strikes.
* Fixed the chat box not being focused when trying to whisper while in zone.
* Fixed an issue where players could sometimes have a party of 5 players when on the HOmebase screen.
* Updated the color of the chat text so that it now matches the color of the channel it is being sent to.
* Fixed an issue where HOmebase collection buttons would sometimes appear in the game lobby.
You can read the full list of changes in OT4 here.