OT6.5 is live! Check out the full release notes below.
Returning players will have two additional invites added to your accounts next week on Fortnite.com, so be sure to look out for that. We also have a live stream next Tuesday (2/2) at 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Join us to see what's new in OT6.5.
New Features/Major Changes
- New Mission - Deliver the Goods: Build tracks to deliver supplies from the pick-up to the drop-off using the Hover Tub. Beware, you will have to defend the Hover Tub from Husks!
- The Female Constructor is now available to be recruited!
- Balance pass on Stonewood Outpost Defense Difficulty - the difficulty when defending the 3rd, 4th and 5th Shield Amplifiers in Stonewood has been reduced to make these defenses easier.
- Change to Retrieve the Data Victory Condition - If the data drop is destroyed, the mission is failed, regardless of how many downloads have been completed.
- Players can select a threat level for Quick Match. The default threat level is the highest difficulty mission available.
- Elemental enemies are now restricted to one element per encounter (or per Outpost wave).
Reduced the damage resistance of all elemental enemies:
- Elemental Husk vs Normal Weapons: 75% Damage Resist -> 50% Damage Resist
- Elemental Husk vs Energy Weapons: 50% Damage Resist -> 33% Damage Resist
- Elemental Husk vs Bad Element: 90% Damage Resist -> 75% Damage Resist
- Elemental Husk vs Good Element: 0% Damage Resist (Unchanged)
- Elemental Husk vs Same Element: 50% Damage Resist -> 33% Damage Resist
- Reduced melee weapon durability by 27.78% to reduce the huge cost difference between melee weapons and ranged weapons. Melee weapons are still quite a bit cheaper to use overall.
- Command Center upgrades 2, 3 and 4 now give +5 max level to all schematics and survivors. All other sources of max level increases have been removed. This allows for faster overall acquisition of item levels and alterations.
- View Outpost upgrade information from the Mission Select screen:
- Selecting the Outpost from the Mission Select screen now shows the current level of each Outpost structure and their upgrade cost.
- Home Base Gadgets and Hero Abilities now remember their location on your quick bar across all locations. You can rearrange them while playing the game by dragging them on your quick bar.
Outlander Balance Changes - Gravity Sphere
- Cooldown reduced from 90s to 45s.
- Ability "Fast Gravity" cooldown reduction reduced from 20s to 15s.
- Ability "Heavy Stuff" damage has been reduced.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed multiple server crashes.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when joining another player.
- Fixed an issue where Outlanders would continue to be damaged by a Lobber's poison cloud after moving out of it.
- Fixed an issue where weapons would be held incorrectly when a player moved with a Rocket Launcher of Grenade Launcher equipped.
- Fixed an issue where party chat sometimes wouldn't be seen by others after loading into a zone with a party.
- Fixed an issue with Hero stats not being displayed correctly in the Hero stats screen.