Our next OT is just around the corner, but we couldn't wait to add a few more goodies for you to try out. Our 5.5 update is now live. Read on for the full list of features and fixes.
- Implemented a new activity in Plankerton and above. Have fun exploring the level to find it!
- The recommended ratings have been updated to be more accurate to the actual needed base rating.
- Added a craftable health trap. Use this to craft health pick-ups!
- Loading screens now have instructions for completing the mission you are about to play.
- Zone tiles are now locked based on the combined party power rating.
- We have added a host of new features to make using the building panel easier. You can now retire and upgrade workers in place. Other updates include a new preview panel, easier understanding of what you get when slotting workers and more info on building rating.
- Quickplay will no longer match players into games of too high a difficulty.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when building the Commando Bunker during onboarding.
- Fixed an issue where users could be returned to the world map when attempting to load a mission.
- Party leaders of private parties can now send invites through their Friend's List.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when rejoining a game which is in progress.
- Players no longer receive a warning that they are leaving the mission area when they destroy an Anomaly shard.
- Fixed Anomaly shards sometimes not spawning when the activity was started.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when destroying rocks.
- Fixed an issue where Encampments would sometimes not reset if the player who triggered the Encamped was killed.
- Fixed an issue with completed Encampments retaining their collision for players who reentered the zone after the Encampment had been completed.
- Fixed an issue where players who lost their network connection would have to restart the game client when they regained their connection.
PVP Playtest Coming Soon
Our next PVP test is schedule for Saturday, November 21 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern. We'll reach out to everyone via email again beforehand. We hope to see you there!