Anderson .Paak Spotlight Series Content Creator Guide
Ahead of this Saturday’s Spotlight live concert featuring Anderson Paak, we’ve put together some tips for our content creators to ensure the best possible experience while sharing the event with your communities.
- You can stream and share on YouTube from Sept 19th - Sept 25th without copyright claims or demonetization on Spotlight concert series content. After the seven day window has passed your video will be demonetized, but no strikes or takedowns should be issued.
- If you receive a Copyright Claim prior to September 25 on these videos, please appeal the claim directly with the rights holders.
- We’ve worked with our partners to ensure that creators in our Support-a-Creator program can share the show with their communities.
- IMPORTANT: You need to have a valid YouTube channel linked to your Support-a-Creator account prior to the concert start on September 19th, 5 PM EDT.
- If you would like to add a YouTube channel to your existing Support-a-Creator account, please submit a ticket to Player Support (here).
- We aren’t able to add new creators to the Support-a-Creator right now. Keep an eye on the website and Fortnite social for updates on that application re-opening.