Battle Royale Update - What's New in v11.50
- Love and War has begun!
- Play the new, community-made Search and Destroy LTM.
- Includes new Challenges that can be completed for special rewards.
- For all the details, read our Love and War post here.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Launch Pad has been unvaulted.
- Implemented Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system, mentioned previously here.
- At launch, our goal is to ensure that Fortnite still feels like what you would expect. We’ll be closely monitoring your feedback from the in-game Feedback tool for any issues you may be experiencing.
- To report issues via the in-game Feedback tool, select Feedback in the main menu and choose Bug. We encourage you to put “Physics” in the subject line and include a concise message in the body that accurately describes the issue(s) you’re experiencing.
- Resolved an issue involving some players’ completion of the “Search chests in a single match” Chaos Rising Challenge not being saved.
- The “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge now tracks progress properly.
- The Sidegrading feature is no longer present in competitive playlists. Its presence in these playlists was unintentional, as noted in our v11.40 post.
- Resolved an issue involving new players on consoles having difficulty matchmaking after first linking their Epic account.
- Addressed reports of iOS players activating their device’s swipe-up feature when trying to press inventory buttons.