Bug Fixes In Fortnite Creative - v14.00
Islands Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue with multiple floating assets on Fortilla Island.
- Fixed an issue where several assets had an incorrect, large memory cost when placed.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players remained in the gliding position and could not pick up items when spawned on the spawn pad.
- Fixed an issue where the Sentry lost its functionality when a player exited an ATK spawn nearby.
- Fixed an issue where fiends eliminated themselves after a player respawned.
- Fixed an issue where fiends appeared to T-pose for a player joining in progress.
- Fixed an issue where a player joining in progress did not contribute correctly to Tracker progress.
Weapons and Items Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Snowballs from Sneaky Snowmen would stick to vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where the Quadcrasher desynced when hit with a snowball.
- Fixed an issue where Mounted Turrets disappeared on published islands.
Creative Tools and Phone Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where rotated props with negative scale values did not retain their rotation when copied.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed the pivot for small triangular roof pieces in the Fortilla Wall Gallery Blue, so they will correctly snap to other roof pieces.
- Fixed an issue where the Corrugated Wall from the Fortilla Wall Gallery did not place correctly.
- Fixed an issue with missing floors in the Fortilla Barge and Fortilla Mall prefabs.
- Fixed an issue with the purple curtain from the Hero/Villain Prop Gallery appearing as the incorrect color.
- Fixed a texture issue with the meteors from the Meteor Prefab.
- Increased the draw distance for the Concrete Tower prop from the Fortilla Prop Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with misaligned curved railings in the Fortilla Headquarters prefab.
- Fixed an issue where the Gold Yacht props turned into wood instead of gold.
- Fixed an issue where players using multiple power ups from the Power Up gallery caused inconsistent settings.
Devices Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Arabic user-generated text was not displaying for some devices.
- Fixed an issue where players did not take damage when driving the Mech inside the Damage Volume.
- Fixed an issue where the player lost functionality after switching to the Mech gunner seat.
- Fixed an issue where interactable devices blocked interactions with other devices.
UI and Social Bug Fixes
- Fixed the individual icons for assets from Fortilla Wall Gallery Yellow.