Check Out the Bug Fixes Update for Fortnite Creative v14.20
Islands Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players could take inventory items back to the Hub when starting a game inside a B.R.U.T.E.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where placing floors didn’t remove underlying grass.
- Fixed an issue where grass was flickering.
- Fiends will now correctly pursue players in most situations.
Weapons and Items Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players didn’t carry Snowballs correctly while on a Driftboard.
- Fixed an issue where Sentries couldn’t damage Ballers.
Creative Tools and Phone Bug Fixes
- Ball Spawners no longer spawn extra balls when equipped via the Quickbar.
Prefabs and Galleries Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue on the Dark Tilted Theater Prefab, where a door could be opened through a boarded up prop.
- Fixed an issue where the Meteor Particles had a blocking collision.
- Fixed a broken shadow on a Fortilla gallery street light.
Devices Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Trick Tiles could destroy staircases beneath the floor they were attached to when triggered in subsequent minigames.
- Fixed an issue where players were not granted items from the Team Settings and Inventory device at the beginning of the round.
- Fixed an issue where the Team Member Eliminated Transmit On setting was not firing properly.