creative code of conduct
When playing Fortnite Creative we ask you to agree to the following code of conduct:
- Respect other players. Be kind when creating and editing with others. Discriminatory language, hate speech, threats, spam, and other forms of harassment or illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
- Keep account information safe and private. Giving access to your account puts you at risk. Do not share your account information or the account information of others.
- Be friendly and have fun!
If you see players not respecting the Fortnite Creative code, please reach out to us in-game via the report a player button or by contacting player support . We will investigate all feedback and take action if or when necessary.
The Fortnite Creative code is not final and will change over time, so make sure you check back regularly to stay up to date.
“But, I didn’t know…” is not a valid excuse, and honestly a pretty bad one. We’re all here to have fun and enjoy the world of Fortnite!
- Be an extension of the brand. Fortnite is fun, friendly, and welcoming to all players.
- Respect other players. Be graceful in victory and defeat.
- Keep account information safe and private.
- Play fairly and within the rules of the game.
- Engage in hate speech, threats, harassment, discriminatory or illegal behavior.
- Be overly commercial or spammy.
- Create or display any pornographic content.
- Violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Epic Games or anyone else.
- Promote or engage in betting or gambling on any game mode.
- Perform action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Epic Games, defrauds the game or any other player.