Fortnite Creative v19.00 Update
The v19.00 update brings the new Battle Royale weapons and new features, including sliding to Creative!
Accolade Device Sample Island
There is a sample island that includes multiple accolades, which you can visit to see how they work. The island code for this sample island is 2034-7205-6925. To play through this island, from the Creative lobby click CHANGE to open the Discover screen. Click the ISLAND CODE tab, then enter the island code for the sample Accolades island in the box and press Enter. The window will display information about the island. Click PLAY to launch the game.
For further details on the Accolade Device visit the Fortnite Creative Documentation website. In addition to the Creative Documentation, we hosted a Q&A in our Fortnite Creative Discord that you can view answers to questions other creators had.
Battle Royale Features
With the launch of Chapter 3, Fortnite Battle Royale is adding some additional features that we’re bringing to Creative to enhance your experiences (see more below). For more information on what’s happening in Fortnite Battle Royale visit our What’s New in Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 3 Season 1: Flipped blog post.
Creative and Battle Royale are adding the ability for multiple players to interact with a downed player to speed up recovery. Have a squad member down? Now two or more party members will significantly increase the pick up speed than one player!
Running downhill? Try Sliding to up your speed and evade enemy fire! While sliding, you still possess the abilities to shoot and build. Hold the crouch button while running to begin a slide, whether running downhill or not. Creators can add this setting and enable sliding in the My Island settings menu
Battle Royale Items
We’ve added ALL the new Battle Royal items to Creative!
- Ranger Assault Rifle
- Made for distance! The Ranger Assault Rifle is forceful at medium range and quite capable at long range.
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle
- Built from The Seven’s technology, the MK-Seven Assault Rifle is a medium- to long-range weapon with a high rate of fire. This Assault Rifle has a sight you can use while aiming. Align your target with the sight’s red dot!
- Striker Pump Shotgun
- The Striker Pump Shotgun shoots a whole lot of pellets and boasts high burst damage. Aim… then strike!
- Auto Shotgun
- An automatic ally that lays down some serious firepower. The Auto Shotgun may not deal as much damage as the Striker Pump per shot, but it has a faster fire rate and reloads two shells at a time.
- Stinger SMG
- Appropriately named, the Stinger SMG deals high damage to both opponents and structures. It stings at medium range more than one may expect!
- Sidearm Pistol
- A trusty weapon to have by your side, the Sidearm Pistol is an accurate weapon that deals high damage at medium range and high headshot damage at close range. Don’t underestimate it!
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper
- The Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper deals high damage and can shoot three shots per clip. Get a second chance if you don’t land your shot the first time! (And a third... just in case.)
Prefab & Gallery Updates
- Added 7 new prefabs.
- 4 Background Buildings Prefabs - These are low memory single asset building groups that can be used in island background scenery.
- 3 Background Sand Dunes Prefabs - Large single asset sand dunes that can be used in island background scenery.
- Added 13 new galleries.
- 10 Background Buildings Galleries - Multiple background building and skyscraper assets that can be used to build different island background scenery.
- Background Sand Dune Gallery - Sand dune assets that can be used for island background scenery.
- Snow Dune Gallery - Larger snow terrain assets to help with building snowy landscapes.
- Tan Cliff Cave Gallery - A new material on cave gallery assets to help build terrain.
- Added larger versions of some of the shapes in the Glass Props Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the collectibles in the Collectibles Gallery were no longer playing audio or visual effects when collected.
- Fixed an issue where the new coin and music note collectibles were not counting towards collection based objectives.
- Fixed an issue that caused the VFX device to use more memory than intended
- Added 2 new islands.
- Survival Island with Caves - A balanced island with caves.
- Survival Island with Caves Empty - A balanced island with caves and no foliage.
- Fixed an issue on the Arctic Island where the snow piles would make wood sfx when being walked on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UFO fly prompt to not appear.