SAVE THE WORLD | HOMEBASE STATUS REPORT 12.25.19
We hope everyone bundles up during this Frosty time of year because winter is in full effect. You’ve overcome the Frosty Turf challenge in Frostnite, but don’t freeze up out there, we’ve got many more weekly challenges ahead!
11.31 Content Update
Tank the Constructor Joins the Fight!This Constructor puts the 'action' in 'action figure'!
- Standard Perk: Bouncy Shield
- Up to 5 attacks blocked by Goin’ Constructor create a sonic wave, dealing 64 base damage to enemies within 0.5 tiles
- Commander Perk: Bouncy Shield+
- Up to 8 attacks blocked by Goin’ Constructor create a sonic wave, dealing 128 base damage to enemies within 0.5 tiles
Santa’s Little Helper“Special Delivery. Signed, sealed, and launched!” - Clip
Launches explosive presents that damage and knockback groups of enemies.
Available from the weekly store starting December 25 at 7 PM ET until January 1 at 7 PM ET.
Season’s Hauntings QuestlineSpread some eerie holiday spirit with the Season’s Hauntings Questline and unlock the new Shark Attack Launcher!
Shark Attack LauncherHoliday Fun! Uses explosive ammo to lob bouncy toy shark grenades that damage groups of enemies when they explode.
Merry Melee Frostnite ChallengeIt’s beginning to look a lot like melee in Frostnite! Ranged weapons are frozen solid in the Merry Melee challenge. Overcome this new weekly challenge to unlock the Popshot Shotgun.
Popshot ShotgunPop! A rapid firing semi auto holiday toy shotgun.
11.31 Content Update #2
MonksNot your standard sock-based toy!
- Standard Perk: Monkeying Around
- Kunai Storm throws six banana peels that last for eight seconds and knock down and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Monkeying Around+
- Kunai Storm throws 15 banana peels that last for eight seconds and knock down and stun enemies for 2.3 seconds, dealing 12 base damage.
Cocoa .45The hottest of silenced pistols is returning. These projectiles are off the wall!
Available from the weekly store starting January 1 at 7 PM ET until January 8 at 7 PM ET.
New Wave Holiday Frostnite ChallengeThe horde is getting restless and the waves keep coming! Eliminate them all to advance, but be warned, there’s snowhere to hide. Complete this challenge and we may be able to impress the Ice King so much he’ll want to join Homebase himself.
Ice King ConstructorFor the finest in brrr-y building...
- Standard Perk: Frozen Castle
- Enemies standing on structures affected by B.A.S.E. are Snared by 15%.
- Commander Perk: Frozen Castle+
- Enemies standing on structures affected by B.A.S.E. are Snared by 15%. Enemies that damage a structure affected by B.A.S.E. are Frozen for four seconds. Each enemy can be Frozen once every 15 seconds.
11.31 Content Update #3
Subzero ZenithPeak performance at any elevation!
- Standard Perk: Icy Shot
- Sniper critical hits apply Water Affliction, dealing 21 base Water Damage per second for three seconds.
- Commander Perk: Icy Shot+
- Sniper critical hits freeze enemies for 1.6 seconds and apply Water Affliction, dealing 21 base Water Damage per second for three seconds.
Compression BursterNock back the Husks with the new Hydraulic Bow! Gains more damage, range, and velocity the longer you charge up your shot.
Available from the weekly store starting January 8 at 7 PM ET until January 15 at 7 PM ET.
Superheated Frostnite ChallengeThe Burner’s heating up! Keep yourself and your structures at a safe distance. Complete this toasty Frostnite challenge to unlock the Vindertech Seeker.
Vindertech SeekerFires a single arrow that drops over time. Damage, range and velocity increase with charge time. Keeping the bow drawn past max charge will spawn additional homing arrows.
Save the World 50% Off Sale!Save the World Founder’s Packs are now 50% off until January 17: [LINK]
Founder’s Pack upgrades are also back! Upgrade to the Super Deluxe and Limited Edition packs via the in-game Store.