Save The World | v22.10 Homebase Status Report
The Hexslyvania Venture Season continues to haunt! As an early reminder, this Venture Season will end November 20, 2022, so collect all the rewards before that date comes up on you like a Husk in the night!
The Door to Darkness Questline
It’s a reservation for terror! Join the Homebase crew for a nightmarish stay at the legendary Oakridge Lodge, Stoneplankentwine’s third most haunted hotel. Completing this questline will unlock Outlander Hero Willow.
I want your soul... and your candy!
Players can unlock Willow by completing the Door of Darkness Quest! Willow’s ghoulish Outlanders Standard Perk, Ghoulish Cackle increases ability damage based on the percentage of your missing Health. Willow’s Commander Perk, Ghoulish Cackle + in addition to her standard perk grants players a chance to conjure a Phantasm upon eliminations which seeks out nearby foes and deals energy damage in a small radius
Sharpen up your Black Metal weapon set with the darkest metal axe around — the Husk Grinder — and unleash the devastating Maelstrom attack.
Wield the power of Clip’s favorite creation: the Dirge Song! This Submachine Gun fires in long nine-round bursts.
JONESEE-BOT Returns to the Event Shop!
QUIET PLEASE. JONESEE-BOT IS FIGHTING!
JONESEE-BOT’s Standard Perk, Ow. My eye! increases headshot damage based on the percentage of your missing Health. JONESEE-BOT’s Commander Perk, Ow. My eye! + in addition to his standard perk grants players a chance to conjure a Phantasm upon eliminations which seeks out nearby foes and deals energy damage in a small radius.
Major Bug Fixes
A number of important bug fixes were included in the v22.10 game update, including:
- Fixed an issue that caused the Downed accolade to not be granted correctly in Survive the Night.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not be granted the participation accolade after failing the Night 1: Rumors of Ghost Activity quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused the schematic perk modification page tooltip to be cut off when trying to modify a schematic.
- Fixed an issue in the Labs that caused the statue on floor 2 to not have collision.
- Fixed an issue that caused trap tiles to still trigger even if the player built over them.