Save the World | Homebase Status Report 3.2.2021
Homebase is back to share what’s coming this week (and next) to Fortnite Save the World. Friendly reminder to all Homebase Heroes: The Mild Meadows Venture Season and its Event Store content will conclude on April 3.
Homebase Status Report… Initiate!
“Recruits, I am once again updating you on where we stand with our crowd controllin’ effects.
From the Major’s Desk
After some rigorous trainin’... Hero abilities and Weapons no longer add to that Crowd Control counter mentioned in the last report. It seems traps are the only thing that adds to the counter and makes ‘em immune. Feel free to knock ‘em, shock ‘em, and send ‘em flyin’ before they get to your tunnels.
One thing to note, Commanders: if the Husks gain that immunity from Traps, then our Hero abilities and Weapons will also cease to control ‘em. A good mixture of shootin’ and trappin’ is key!”
I’ll keep an eye out for how Commanders fare in the field after these changes.”
Coming March 6 at 7PM ET - Battle Hound Jonesy and the Shortcut Simulation Banner Return.
“Release the Hound!” - Battle Hound Jonesy
Battle Hound Jonesy Bites Back
- Standard Perk: Rucksack
- Increases Frag Grenade maximum charges by 1
- Commander Perk: Rucksack+
- Increases Frag Grenade maximum charges by 4
Teleporting Husks are a-door-able… but their elements? Not so much! Strange doors appear near the enemy spawners. When husks get near one of these doors they are teleported to one of the exit doors closer to your fort. Beware! Husks that travel through these doors gain elemental effects.
Wargames - The Husks Find a Shortcut
Coming March 13 at 7PM ET - Cram Session, Staredown Southie, and Wargames: Meltdown Return!
Cram with the Cram Session!
- Level-up and evolve your favorite items during the Cram Session mini-event.
- For the duration of the event, Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will drop additional XP, Evolution Material, RE-PERK, or PERK-UP rewards instead of one.
- Mini-Boss Mission Alerts will continue to drop Tickets.
- Added four series of quests, each of which has ten stages that grant increasingly better one-time rewards upon completion. (Hero/Schematic/Survivor XP, Evolution Materials, PERK-UPs, or Gold).
- Cram Session will be available from March 13 through April 3.
“Man green looks good on me!” - Staredown Southie
Staredown Southie, Give ‘em the BEAR Stare
- Standard Perk: Bear Stare
- T.E.D.D.Y fires lasers (from his eyes!) every 2 second(s), dealing 23 base energy damage.
- Commander Perk: Bear Stare+
- T.E.D.D.Y fires lasers (from his eyes!) every 2 second(s), dealing 48 base energy damage.
Your Storm Shield has gone critical and is emitting a growing radiation field. From what we hear, radiation is unpleasant and causes visibility issues while in direct contact.
Wargames - Stop The Meltdown
See you in the field, Commanders!