SAVE THE WORLD | HOMEBASE STATUS REPORT 5.12.2020
There be more pirates on the horizon. Protect ye plunder!
Save the World 12.50 Content Update 2
Hybrid, Dragon Slashes into the Event Store!“Become the Dragon” - Hybrid
- Standard Perk: Fire of the Dragon
- Increases Affliction Duration by 34%.
- Commander Perk: Fire of the Dragon+
- Increases Affliction Duration by 67%. Dragon Slash applies Affliction, which deals 15 base Fire Damage per second for 3 seconds
Save the World Update v12.60
“Heya Heroes! Clip here… I’ve made some adjustments to how Fire Rate functions on your weapons! The Fire Rate perk now provides an additional benefit to your charged weapons. If a charge weapon is using a Fire Rate perk, it now reduces the amount of time it takes for the weapon to hit max charge. Here’s a list of weapons this change impacts:
- All Bows (excluding crossbows)
- The Stormking Launcher
- Noble Launcher
- Vacuum Tube Sniper
Additionally, I’ve added 1 Fire Rate Perk to every bow, and I’ve added 2 Fire Rate Perks to Crescendo.
Get to blastin, Commanders!”
Sea Wolf Jonesy brings the Tide!
“I’m on the hunt for treasure--and husks” - Sea Wolf Jonesy
- Standard Perk: High Tide
- Increases your Shockwave damage by 55%.
- Commander Perk: High Tide+
- Increases your Shockwave damage by 55%. Additionally, Shockwave activates a second time immediately after use.
Available from the event store starting May 22 at 8pm ET until June 19 at 8pm ET. Bring the Tide, scallywags!
The Bundlebuss Returns!
Show the Husks the might of the Bundlebuss! This Flintlock rifle packs a powerful burst shot.
Available from the event store starting May 22 at 8pm ET until June 19 at 8pm ET
Save the World v12.60 Content Update
Freebooter Ken, Ready for Plunderin!
“I’ll be taking all your gold--and crafting materials” - Freebooter Ken
- Standard Perk: Sea Fog
- Smoke Bomb restores your Shields to full.
- Commander Perk: Sea Fog+
- Smoke Bomb restores your Shields to full and freezes your enemies for 5.5 seconds on activation.
Available from the Event Store starting May 29 at 8pm ET until June 19 at 8pm ET. Give the Husks no quarter, Command-yaaaarrrs!
Please follow our Official Trello for a list of major bug fixes. [LINK]