SAVE THE WORLD | HOMEBASE STATUS REPORT 8.5.2020
We hope everyone is enjoying their Venture in the Blasted Badlands. Climb the ranks with your fellow Commanders to unlock those Supercharger materials. Don’t forget to share your loadouts with your friends!
“Commanders, I’ve come up with some new efficiency improvements that I think you’ll enjoy. Overflowing with Llamas? Take advantage of the new Bulk opening! This new efficiency option can open ten Llamas at once with no animated sequence for quicker opening of your collection.
Note: When purchasing Llamas from the loot tab the option to open more than one is found on the “details” screen. This is accessed from the magnifying glass under the Llama.
Now complete with an item count indicator to show how many of the Schematic or Hero that you already own. This item indicator also appears when opening choice packs, selecting items to recycle, and more!
Have a new Hero or Schematic that needs leveling? No problem, Commanders. You can level Heroes and Schematics up 10 levels at a time. Efficiency to the max!
Finally, Homebase has seen some questions regarding Venture levels so we’ve compiled a list of the major unlocks! Levels in between those listed here will grant Gold, Evolution, and Perk materials. Be sure to complete the Impostor Questline for additional Superchargers!
Ventures Level Unlocks
20 - Core RE-PERK!
25 - Weapon Voucher
30 - Hero Voucher
34 - Survivor Supercharger
36 - Survivor Supercharger x2
38 - Hero Supercharger
40 - Survivor Supercharger x3
42 - Trap Supercharger
44 - Survivor Supercharger x4
46 - Weapon Supercharger
48 - Survivor Supercharger x5
50 - Hero Supercharger
“Best of luck in the Badlands, Commanders!” - Director Riggs
Now back to your regularly scheduled Status Report…
Dennis Jr“I am very sorry that I broke time. I won't do it again.” -Dennis Jr.
- Standard Perk: Shredder
- Axe eliminations have a 11% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff (increases damage by 50% and Melee Attack Speed by 32%, decaying over 8 seconds)
- Commander Perk: Shredder+
- Axe eliminations have a 37% chance to grant Rockin’ Riff (increases damage by 50% and Melee Attack Speed by 32%, decaying over 8 seconds)
- Team Perk: Totally Rockin’ Out
- Rockin’ Riff also increases your Crit Rating by 160 (Devaying over 8 seconds) and Heals for 73.75 base health. Requires 2 Totally Rad Heroes.
Surround PoundCreate a massive bass drop with the Surround Pound! Smash the ground, creating a series of sonic pulses that damage and knockback enemies.
Available from the event store starting August 7 at 8PM ET until September 4
Crackshot Hits the Road for Part 2!On August 7 at 8PM ET, Crackshot makes his way back to the Radio Station to broadcast Part 2 of his Song of the Summer. Load up the van and gather your group because it’s time to Hit the Road with a second modifier to unlock the Deciblaster!
DeciblasterCrank it up to 11 with the Deciblaster! Shoots a blast of sound that pierces enemies and bounces up to 5 times, dealing damage in an area with each bounce.
Available from Hit the Road starting August 7 at 8PM ET until September 4
Be on the lookout for these Heroes next week!
Penny Hits the Road for Part 2!On August 14 at 8PM ET, Penny makes her way back to the Radio Station to broadcast Part 2 of her Song of the Summer. Load up the van and gather your group because it’s time to Hit the Road with a second modifier to unlock Parasaur Jess!
Parasaur Jess“I can outrun any meteor” - Parasaur Jess
- Standard Perk: Saurian instinct
- Abilities heal for 7.2% of max health when used.
- Commander Perk: Saurian instinct+
- Abilities heal for 21.5% of max health when used.
Redline RamirezRevving beyond the limit!
- Standard Perk: Quick Scope
- Increases Sniper Damage by 17%
- Commander Perk: Quick Scope+
- Increases Sniper Damage by 17% and Fire Rate by 45%
See you in the Blasted Badlands, Commanders!