What's New In Creative - v12.60
More props have been added to Car Gallery A, Sports Gallery and the Shark Prop Gallery.
- FIxed an issue where some Creative Islands would have a seam running down the middle of them when playing/building on mobile devices.
- Fixed some issues where some teammate chevrons would not show up over players while in game.
- Fixed an issue where players are able to spawn chest on other islands.
- Fixed an issue where players can interact with a second matchmaking portals while party leader is waiting for the rest of the party to ready up.
- Fixed an issue where backfilled players are spawned into the game when Join In Progress is set to Spectate.
- Fixed an issue where the island code is not saved when entered into the matchmaking portal on console.
- Fixed an issue where players are not split into even teams when joining a creative server in a party of fpur or more.
- Fixed an issue where End Round When Receiving From does not function on Round Settings device if it is not triggered by a player instigated method.
- Fixed an issue where the player can use the Shadow Bomb to make themselves permanently invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the player nameplates are not showing for island owners.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed an issue where deleted Proximity Mines would be counted towards the maximum allotment for an island.
- Fixed an issue where weapon wraps would not consistently get applied to the Flashlight Pistol.
- Fixed an issue where the player is unable to aim horizontally while inside the cannon.
Creative Tools + Phone
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to push or pull items closer to them when placing them via the quickbar.
- Fixed an issue where Player Built Structures would turn invisible when cutting them with the phone tool and quickly switching to the pickaxe.
- Fixed an issue where prefabs placed with quick bar do not drop when Drops is turned on.
- Fixed an issue where some prefabs and galleries are larger than indicated by the preview.
- Fixed an issue where the phone tool cut button copies when double clicked.
- Fixed an issue where there is no audio feedback when placing a prefab or gallery from the quickbar.
- Fixed an issue where the cost preview amount is inconsistent with the actual amount of memory used in the Thermometer.
Prefabs & Galleries
Added the Giant Robot, Monster Skull, and Military Station Prefabs and Galleries.
- Brown Cliff Snow Gallery was renamed to Gray Cliff Snow Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where player clipping would occur on the Plane Wing, from the Plane Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the Lab Tunnel would show grass clipping through it.
- Fixed an issue where weak points do not appear on some Monster Skull Gallery assets.
- Fixed an issue where Perception Triggers would remain triggered if a player is eliminated while in sight of them.
- Fixed an issue where Capture Area VFX would continue to show when the device is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to aim the cannon horizontally while inside the cannon.
- Fixed an issue where the 'End Round when Receiving From' receiver on the Round Settings device would not function if the message received was not sent by a player.
- Fixed an issue where the Hologram would not always load the customized options chosen by the player.
- Fixed an issue where the Hologram would never show its projector after first being placed. This will now always appear during edit mode and optionally during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the Item Spawner Plate holograms do not cycle if exactly two items are inside.
- Fixed an issue where Billboards would sometimes lose their text while viewed in replay mode.
- This was partially related to extremely large numbers of billboards being used in some islands. To help reduce this, we've added drop-shadow and outline options to the billboard to avoid Creators needing to duplicate billboards to achieve the same effects.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD device was displaying messages in all capital letters
- Fixed an issue where the Harvester Multiplier option in the Class Designer does not override My Island settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Area VFX was showing even when disabled.