Players, start your Carts! Patch v4.3 introduces Shopping Carts to Battle Royale. Ride solo or grab a friend to cover you as you roll around the map together.
Lights, camera, action! Complete part two of the Blockbuster questline in Save the World. Finish and unlock the newest Mythic Hero!
Have feedback? Let us know on our social channels.
Shopping Carts (Battle Royale)
Ready, set, GO! Race across the map in Shopping Carts. Find one in Battle Royale now.
Challenge Progression (Battle Royale)
Know your goals! UI elements have been added so you can track your Challenges in-match.
Blockbuster Event Part Two (Save the World)
Blockbuster returns with part two - A Hero is Born. Reunite with Ray and join the effort to save Spitfire. Part two of the Blockbuster Event is playing now!
VOIP on PC (Save the World)
Communication is key. Talk to your team over voice chat on PC.
- Turbo Build: Structures now build faster after the first building piece is placed.
- Your first structure is built 0.15 seconds after holding the button (unchanged), any additional structures built while Turbo Building are placed after 0.05 seconds.
- This fixes the issue that was occasionally causing a structure not to place when quickly building.
- The reason there’s a difference in timing between the first structure placed (0.15s) and Turbo Built structures (0.05s) is to allow additional time for players to switch structure type or rotate pieces.
- Added a toggle for 'Edit Mode Aim Assist' ingame options.
- This has always been enabled for controller users. You now have the option to enable or disable this feature.
- Edit Mode Aim Assist attracts your aim towards the closest building square and partially confines your crosshair to the building piece your editing.
- Save the World and Battle Royale now have their own unique loading screens following mode select.
- Turbo Building is no longer cancelled when cycling through Traps to get to a new building piece on your quick bar.
- The "out of resources" sound effect no longer plays repeatedly while trying to Turbo Build without any resources.
- Menu sliders no longer become unresponsive on controllers after a tooltip pops up.
- Having a full backpack will no longer cause picked up items to disappear when dropped on the ground.
- Fixed issues while aiming diagonally when using a controller.
- The stick input was not correctly translating into camera rotation causing the camera to never reach its maximum turn rate when aiming diagonally.
- Camera input curves have also been slightly tuned to account for the change in diagonal aiming speeds.
- Fixed player movement corrections upon landing from a jump after activating sprint mid-air.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when logging out.
- Fixed an issue that caused black line streaks to appear on other players far off in the distance
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.