You’ve got two shots… make them count! Deal massive damage at close range with the new Double Barrel Shotgun and outrun the Storm in the newest LTM for Battle Royale. Steady your aim and shake up your foes with the new Mythic Outlander, coming to Save the World.
Double Barrel Shotgun (Battle Royale)
Devastating at close range, the Double Barrel Shotgun packs a punch with each of its 2 shots.
Steady Storm (Battle Royale)
This Storm waits for no player and there are no safe zones. Stay aware of the map and keep moving it to the center of the circle in the Steady Storm LTM.
Ragnarok, The Dark Viking (Save the World)
A new Mythic Outlander arrives with a ground shattering ability, Seismic Impact!
Horde Challenges (Save the World)
Test your skills and earn lots of loot with weekly Horde Challenges.
- The remaining time left in the Item Shop and Event Store will now appear correctly in Battle Royale and in Save the World.
- Certain interactions will now interrupt reloading.
- Reset to Default will now properly reset keys to the default values.
- Changing input options will show a confirmation message if replacing a current input bind.
- Audio for automatic weapons no longer cuts out after tapping the fire button and then immediately pressing and holding the fire button.
- Fixed an issue that could cause multiple selection boxes to appear when using a controller.
- Reduced memory usage of internal object reference search systems. This will help prevent out of memory crashes.
- Non-English audio device names in the audio settings menu will now display correctly.
- Players using voice chat will no longer join the wrong channels when rapidly switching parties, join the wrong voice channels, or be unable to send or receive voice chat in most cases.
- The mouse cursor lock state in windowed mode will now function properly. Alt-tabbing will return mouse lock status.
- The ‘Sprint Cancels Reload’ option will now function properly with “Sprint by Default” enabled.
- Fixed some display issues with the interaction between the display resolution, 3D resolution, and video quality settings in the Options screen.
- The keyboard 'key' hotkey background has been updated to increase legibility.
- Party system is now more responsive to errors related to connection loss when sending certain party messages like kicking and promoting. Should reduce issues with managing party.
Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.