We've noticed iOS patches have experienced delays appearing in the App Store recently. Apple has stated that any application can take up to 24 hours to appear in the App Store. If no update is available, be sure to check our social channels for more info.
- Introducing Quick Heal
- Allows for Shield and Health consumables to be used more easily.
- When health or shields are below 100 (max) - the quick heal button will display on screen.
- Separate button that needs to be added manually from the HUD Layout Tool.
- Button Icon displays the current priority items from the player’s inventory
- Priority 1 - Chug Jug over all other healing items
- Priority 2 - Health over Shield items
- Priority 3 - MedKit over Bandages.
- Priority 4 - If shields are below 50, Small Shields
- Priority 5 - If shields are greater or equal to 50, Shield Potions
- Added an “X” (Exit) button to close several screens where the “Close” button was too small.
- Players will now get an error message if they try to update the game but have insufficient storage space.
Creative Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where outfits wouldn't be displayed properly after logging out and back in.
- Aim assist and Auto fire can no longer be used to fire at players using a Shadow Bomb
- Fixed an issue for Android players encountering an error when trying to watch live matches.
- Fixed an issue with doors and ziplines being interactable from long distances.
- Centered Events and Challenges screens on devices with a 4:3 display.
- Fixed an issue with the Combat/Build Mode button bringing players back into combat mode mid-animation.
- Fixed an issue where the names of an eliminated team remained under the spectated player.
- Controller blueprint appears correctly when viewed with devices with a wider screen.
- Fixed an issue with the selection arrows being difficult to select.
- Global Control UI now displays consistently.
- Fixed an issue with sound effects playing in a loop while players hold a grenade.
- Players can now consistently use a controller to access the Show Details menu.
- Fixed an issue where scores would not properly display at the beginning of the match.