X

I'm building a castle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm building a castle

It's more like a series of individual castles right now... I'll post more screenshots as I progress.

Click image for larger version

Name:	17.png
Views:	2
Size:	661.2 KB
ID:	101238
    Attached Files

cool! looks great so far
    The buck stops here.

Comment

Oh wow very impressive. Thinking of going back, tearing down Stonewood and Plankerton to recreate a master piece like yours. Just for the fun of it.

Happy building and can't wait to see more.
      If only I'd pause to think before typing .....

Comment

I had a lot of fun building pyramids. I even made a pyramid inside a pyramid inside a cube once.

Your castle is Epic.

Phi <3

Comment

the wood ruins it.

Comment

This looks so cool, but I'll have to agree, the wood ruins it. None the less, the architecture looks really cool, and I think if you replace the wood with brick it'll look much better. Good job!

Comment

I think it’ll look good with t3 wood
              The buck stops here.

Comment

The design of the castles looks great, the wood maybe another tier looks better indeed. Seems like it is more for the looks then actually use able. It can be i'm mistaken but the castle from bricks looks 1 tile only with 4 walls that way in fortnite as of now is still kind of imposible to build decent stairs to the top (on 1 tile only). This is just something I hope fortnite maybe in the future adds, this has nothing to do with your design it looks great :) just hoping we can build this stuff and make full use of it in the future ^^

Comment

• Davethebuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you edit stairs in a a circle motion you can sorta make a spiral staircase, try it out if you haven’t yet! (Granted it’s still tricky in a 1 tile scenario)

Can you imagine a smasher taking out the base of one and then the whole rest goes poof? hehe

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I agree about the visual aesthetics of wood, I use it just when laying out the design because it is quickest to destroy and I make a lot of design changes, and also I use all of the stone that I harvest to build the actual castle. Takes a lot of stone to make T3 walls...

Updated screenshot below. Cheers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	26.png Views:	2 Size:	647.0 KB ID:	105341

Comment

Fantastic!!!!
                    If only I'd pause to think before typing .....

Comment

That’s Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X