X

Survivors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survivors

Im too lazy to think about this and do math or try it.

Is it better to have an epic survivor who matches personality or a legendary survivor who doesn't match?

rarity is always better

Comment

Originally posted by sashavarf View Post
      rarity is always better
      I think you're wrong.

My level 1 epic personality matching survivor gives me 23 power.

My level 1 legendary non-personality matching survivor gives me 18 power.

Nice try.

Comment

However, it would appear that at level 20 the story changes.

Level 20 Personality Matched Epic Survivor gives 54 power.

Level 20 No personality matched legendary survivor gives 58.

I stand corrected ma'am.

Comment

The rarity of your lead also plays a role in how important personality matching is.

Comment

I thought you were too lazy to do any of the "math" and there you go answering your own post... ;)

Comment

As a notice: Mythic Lead Survivors subtracts 2 power to any un-matching personality survivors, so an un-matching personality level 1 legendary (PL 20) would be only 18 with a mythic lead. I hope this makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by contrafuerza View Post
                As a notice: Mythic Lead Survivors subtracts 2 power to any un-matching personality survivors, so an un-matching personality level 1 legendary (PL 20) would be only 18 with a mythic lead. I hope this makes sense.
                I believe that is the same for all unmatching survivors. It just doesn't always display it properly.

Comment

higher rarity has higher growth per level, given enough advancement rarity is always better, if it's in a squad you have no intention of lvling up like fort or resist you might as well use the matching epic and put the legendary in a squad that can benefit more from the extra stats

Comment

I've got a lot of unmatching survivors to get the extra perks like the 5% extra ranged damage etc.

I can't seem to get the ones with that perk to all match up, they all have different symbols. I need more survivors.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomly1980 View Post
                      I've got a lot of unmatching survivors to get the extra perks like the 5% extra ranged damage etc.

I can't seem to get the ones with that perk to all match up, they all have different symbols. I need more survivors.
                      I've been told to favor matching survivor personalities over the bonuses, but I do not know which is truly more beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                      X