X

New graphics is impossible to play with

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New graphics is impossible to play with

I play on low graphics and this new update has made the game almost impossible to play. I rubberband everywhere and I can stop and I will continue to move forwards and then backwards. The shooting is also hard because the game will freeze when you try to turn. I physically can't play fortnite until the fix this issue.

My PC will be 8-years old in March and when I bought it very average. I've only made 1 upgrade with a new video/graphics card. I play on low-settings(played on medium with no issues), every time they patch the game performance does seem to get worst for me. However, this most recent patch it seems better than it was a couple days ago. I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling. I would recommend shutting off all unnecessary programs in the background. It's possible your PC is absolute garbage and you should consider buying a new one. I will be soon because mine has not been able to play certain new releases. Fornite runs like a game that was built 10-years ago, you shouldn't have any issues if you purchased a computer in the last 5-years with gaming in mind. I would like to add a lot of the issues I run into seem like they're connection issues on Epics side.
    Last edited by All the Rage; 11-30-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X