Infinite health cheaters now :/

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infinite health cheaters now :/

Doubt you can survive 250+ damage without healing. or at all

Such clarity in your post. I mean a jury could easily convict on this information! Alright enough sarcasm, why not posting exactly what happened so intelligent minds can conclude what actually happened. A quick slurp juice maybe? Like you said maybe he healed some how? Did he have time to get off a few bandages and a shield pot? I've been in tons of fights where I've re-shield to full and health to full before the fight was over.

Comment

Damage was done in 3~5 seconds no LOS breaks. Was too tilted to give any information.
      But its not possible what happend there. Hit for 20+ 94+ 60+ 55+30. that exceeds the 200 health cap. and a slurp juice wouldnt have made it as well.

Comment

The first week I was playing BR, I came across a guy that, after he killed me, while I was spectating, was showing 174 shield, and 185 health.... So this would definitely not be the first time someone had done this. I don't understand cheaters at all.... Like, you haven't actually accomplished anything? Is it just to troll? Are they just dumb enough to think it means they are good?

Comment

Well that degenerate did tilt me. so he succeeded in that part.

I am generally a patient person. but cheaters flips my tilt switch almost instantly.

Comment

Right there with you Ylshava. I just don't understand how cheating and winning is any fun, or gives you any kind of rush. I play the game because of how tense it gets in late game, and cheating would ruin that. It is just stupid, and the people who do it are stupid for doing it.

Comment

Working...
            X