Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to NOT get dominted every time you decide to hop in!

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening (you complete noo-new player)
    So you just had a bad game where you DIED RIGHT WHEN YOU DROPPED? Do not worry,this guide will give you the most simple,all-around tips to actually play this game better! So without any further ado,here are the WINNER (or at least how to start playing a bit more like a winner) tips:
    BASIC TIP: DO NOT JUMP AT THE START OF THE BUS,THAT'S WHEN MOST PLAYERS DROP. Instead jump towards the end of it and GO FAR,AS FAR AS YOU CAN (you might have to fight in most but it is still better to fight with 1 or 2 people for the spot than with 4-5). Also NEVER go to the top right area of the map,above wailing woods,that area is not noob friendly trust me. Many expierenced player drop there. Instead you can try the top left or the bottom part (https://imgur.com/a/oqli5) of the map. Less encounters there.
    1. Crouch shoot ONLY. I see SO MANY people trying to shoot while they are standing. Like,are you trying to shoot the fauna around your enemy? Respect the environment dude! So,when using that nice blue assault,CROUCH.
    2. I feel like this should not even be an advice,but USE YOUR HEADSET (or at least something that can play a sound). I know that it is a beautiful day outside and that those birds chirping really make your day but it is a real shame to not hear someone stomping like a rhino behind you.
    3. When running ALWAYS spin around to look and NEVER run in a straight line. So you get sniped a lot while running from a guy that was no even visible with those potato graphics your potato gpu generates,i know i know. But how did he calculate that shot? Well he pulled out his ruler,alligned it with that straight line you run and pressed MOUSE 1. So how do you avoid being shot like that? You run in a zig-zag pattern WITHOUT consistency. Also when you are in a zone where you feel like many people with assault rifles will be lurking,you should go with RUN-JUMP-SPIN and repeat. DO NOT SPAM THE JUMP BUTTON,just don't. It will make your character jump the just the size of a *use your imagination* above the ground.
    4. You DO NOT need all that loot. Seriously. Don't loot every single guy you kill especially if you are in a hot zone. The chances that some vulture will hear your shots is too **** high. Just leave or even better use it as bait.
    5.Do not camp. Trust me do not camp. In the best scenario you will just get a kill and then a better player will hear your pathetic little effort and will come to swipe you. Instead train your overall gameplay by getting involved in more fights. Now this does not mean to shoot everything that moves. But when you see the opportunity to fight someone just go for it. This will help you learn the mechanics of the game,how you should shoot,when you should shoot and even how to build a little fort to help you fight. Trust me camping in this game will only achieve you a win ot two. I have destroyed many campers like you and appart from enjoying it,it was just sad to see their littl effort to get that win THAT way. Come on.
    6.Think. Use that brain you were given. If you feel like that a mountain will help you grind through the massacre go up there and build. If you feel like you should run around in circles do it. Whatever helps you. But put some effort.
    Fave hun
    Last edited by asfaleia; 12-05-2017, 10:30 PM.

" Instead train your overall gameplay by getting involved in more fights" I cant stress this enough. People camp and wait with full shields and health in a roof or a bush and dont understand why their skills are not improving.

Comment

Well, whenever the bus spawns of Greasy, I drop straight away, which is about 50% of the time. Even if I need to wait for Greasy, I'll go there, 95% of the time. I do just fine.

You say they should avoid the top right of the map because better people go there, but then you say they should stick to top left because there will be less encounters? As in Pleasant? Kind of contradicting.

Don't camp? I mean, I'll camp if I need to. It won't hinder my skills in any way shape or form. I'm usually dropping average of 7 kills a game, according to my K/D, and double that if I actually need to move. But yea, I get where you're coming from.

Comment

Dude,shoo,go away you seem to know how to play this game judging from what you are saying. I see you got clearly confused about where i am reffering to as ''top left''. Imma fix it right away. If you decide to camp and if you like to camp that's fine. But when you are new it is really bad since you and i BOTH know that you must learn how to build fast,how to shoot more accurately and so on (which is NOT going to be achieved when camping,it is a lot beter to just build and peak). Oh and my personal question,where am i coming from?

Comment

Originally posted by asfaleia View Post
          Dude,shoo,go away you seem to know how to play this game judging from what you are saying. I see you got clearly confused about where i am reffering to as ''top left''. Imma fix it right away. If you decide to camp and if you like to camp that's fine. But when you are new it is really bad since you and i BOTH know that you must learn how to build fast,how to shoot more accurately and so on (which is NOT going to be achieved when camping,it is a lot beter to just build and peak). Oh and my personal question,where am i coming from?
          Like you said, you need to learn. I was just saying once you know how to do that and you don't need to excel anymore in those certain skills, camping is fine. Granted you (players in general) don't camp 100% of the time, it's a good strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by AG_Carnivor View Post

Like you said, you need to learn. I was just saying once you know how to do that and you don't need to excel anymore in those certain skills, camping is fine. Granted you (players in general) don't camp 100% of the time, it's a good strategy.
            Oh,now it makes more sense. Do not worry,this is definitely not a guide to subliminally get new players to don't camp just because i hate it. We have all done it,especially when there are no building resources.

Comment

Working...
            X