X

Fortnite BR 101 - 5 CHESTS LOOT ROUTE - Moisty Mire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fortnite BR 101 - 5 CHESTS LOOT ROUTE - Moisty Mire

When everyone is feasting on the loot in the major spots, just jump into moisty mire there's plenty of chests and drops too !

It is a good place for loot in solo or duo but maybe not enough for squads. Also get tons of wood but that is all you will get.

Comment

I agree with you, it is ok for solo/duo but if you think about it.. even as a squad everyone gets a weapon and it will be enough for a prison fight. So you'll get the team who survived the mayhem there and happy days :D

Comment

Please include your tips on the post itself,people may not want to click on an external link.

Comment

Originally posted by asfaleia View Post
          Please include your tips on the post itself,people may not want to click on an external link.
          It is not a "tips'n'tricks" video so I don't have anything to list in the post. The title sais clearly "5 chests LOOT ROUTE " I would sound silly to write it down in the post Go to this tree, you will find 2 chests and from here you take two turns and get another 2 chests. And people who do not want to click on external links they will ignore it.

Comment

Not a good looting place, i'll just stick to loot lake.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonr13 View Post
              Not a good looting place, i'll just stick to loot lake.
              Moisty is the place to go if you do not want to encounter loads of people early gameand have decent loot.. or if you just want to mix up things :D

Comment

I'll have to try this route next time I queue in solo. I won't reveal my secrets, but I usually like to go somewhere more secluded.

Comment

I go Moisty Mire all of the time. It's amazing how much loot and resources you can get from it then just go to the truck stop near it and get even more. And for Loot Lake? I hate that place except for the docks...it's a death sentence unless always in circle because you will die immediately when trying to cross over the water. There is high ground all around it so you will most likely get sniped.

Comment

Originally posted by NHhawkeye View Post
                    I go Moisty Mire all of the time. It's amazing how much loot and resources you can get from it then just go to the truck stop near it and get even more. And for Loot Lake? I hate that place except for the docks...it's a death sentence unless always in circle because you will die immediately when trying to cross over the water. There is high ground all around it so you will most likely get sniped.
                    Never really dropped there, but you made me want to try to go on a suicide mission

Comment

Is there anyone who doesn't already know about the Moisty loot tree? Thing is, the chances of landing there alone are minimal, and the chances of opening your chest first and being the first with a gun are also 50/50.

Even if the bus doesn't pass nearby there'll still be some other experienced player heading that way, so I generally avoid it. Like AndrewQL I also have a spot I prefer to land which tends to be overlooked, and no you can't know what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X