X

Alternative Aim(crosshair)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative Aim(crosshair)

Can i use any program to alter the main crosshair, like a dot or others colors?

That would be cheating

Comment

I think it's debatable whether or not that is cheating, but would like to say that I really would love for epic to add some customization options for the crosshair. I'm not a fan of the current ones.

Comment

I agree, I think it would be nice to have the option to change the form and the color. Kind of like in BF1, the more options to customize the more I feel like I can play the way I want to. I love this game but now it is time to improve upon those smaller details that give gamers the freedom and customizebility that Fortnite should have :)!

Comment

Yes it would be nice to have options for in game crosshairs but that’s not what the op asked.

Comment

I'm agreeing with Dark Magic X. Modifying an existing element in the game to give you an advantage over other players is indeed cheating, and will most likely get your account banned once Epic finds out.

Even if it is just for a preferred look and not for an advantage, you are still modifying a part of the game without permission from the developers.
            Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALHAWKINGS View Post
              I'm agreeing with Dark Magic X. Modifying an existing element in the game to give you an advantage over other players is indeed cheating, and will most likely get your account banned once Epic finds out.

Even if it is just for a preferred look and not for an advantage, you are still modifying a part of the game without permission from the developers.
              My monitor (acer) actually has this as a feature, four different crosshairs to choose as OSD Element. Using this would not modify any part of the game in any way. Same as just using a marker on your screen.
              It's questionable to use that, I'll give you that. Arguing that it's cheating isn't gonna be as clear-cut though.

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALHAWKINGS View Post

So if you put some Blu-Tack on your screen on top of the crosshair, Epic games will find it out and ban you?

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzvles View Post

So if you put some Blu-Tack on your screen on top of the crosshair, Epic games will find it out and ban you?
                  do you even read??! The op asked if installing a separate “program” that changes the crosshairs would be ok. Answer is installing any 3rd party program to change the game in any way is cheating period.

Comment

Working...
                  X