X

NEW Area map suggestion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Area map suggestion.

Hey guys, had some thoughts at work today and thought i'd share one I had on here.

We all know, or most of us know about the area between Prison, and the Dirt-bike track. Lush green rolling hills, Sight lines that stretch for a mile..... barely any cover besides ridge lines and player built.
    What I'm saying is there really is a lot of empty space to be used out there.

Now there's already a semi-trunk hauling broken rv's out there, but where were they being hauled to?

So there's my idea, NEW AREA!!, The Junkyard. There's already stacks of broken smashed cars in some of the PvE maps, I don't think it'd be too hard to transfer those textures over to PvP,
    add a little shack house for the Junkyard office, maybe a tow truck. or a bigger sized crane? And there ya go, new area in a place that needs it.

Any thoughts, fellow hunters?

I like the idea! It could house one or two chests and maybe a hidden chest somewhere in the junk. it could also be a great area for collecting metal.
    Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Hey I do like the idea, its original and could fit quite well in the map. I however think that more buildings should be added, more compact house squashed together (mainly to create more close combat interactions which forces to think fast and execute even faster). But overall I like the idea yeah!!

Comment

Originally posted by qu_de_quesco View Post
        Hey I do like the idea, its original and could fit quite well in the map. I however think that more buildings should be added, more compact house squashed together (mainly to create more close combat interactions which forces to think fast and execute even faster). But overall I like the idea yeah!!
        I read somewhere online that Epic will be adding a new area to the map sometime soon, so that will add some more close combat quarters for players.
        Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Great idea. Hope Epic Games will hear you and think about it.

Comment

The crane should also have some relative height as a possible lookout maybe?
            There could also be minimal cover on top of the crane so if someone gets on top with a sniper or scoped AR they can have a great overlook of that section of the map while still being exposed to getting shot at potentially

Comment

Working...
            X