X

Bullets Getting Stuck in Ammo Bins on Metal Shelves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullets Getting Stuck in Ammo Bins on Metal Shelves

Please look into fixing this. Close to 75% of the time the ammo pops out and gets stuck if it's on a metal shelf. Then you're forced to destroy the shelf to get the ammo to drop.

I really thought someone would have posted about this sooner. It can occasionally become troublesome, but yeah, should be fixed.

Comment

I had the same problem earlier today in Greasy Grove... it can become really annoying when it happens multiple times in a match.
      Want to improve your building skills? Have fun in a private match? Support my newest idea!

>>> Battle Royale: Architect Mode <<<

Comment

Usually jumping while spamming pickup works. Every once in a while I get one that the object needs destroyed.

Comment

I have the same problem almost every game. I think those bullets should drop down, not stay on the shelf.

Comment

Speaking of metal shelfs when theres ammo on the top shelf most of the time the ammo goes through the roof up to the next floor when you open it.

Comment

Originally posted by War_MachineXL View Post
              Speaking of metal shelfs when theres ammo on the top shelf most of the time the ammo goes through the roof up to the next floor when you open it.
              Yeah the ammo crate in the basement of houses always goes up to the kitchen. They should make it so the ammo pops out toward the player and it would solve most issues.

Comment

Yes this can be pretty annoying. Also the ammo box on the top shelf at the bottom of basement steps that spawns through the floor into the kitchen is annoying, you have to go upstairs and destroy part of the counter/stove/sink to get it.

Comment

Working...
                X