X

Pick up the $89 pack and.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pick up the $89 pack and.

played for a few days and realize i retired some of my heros that come with this package is there any way to get them back?

I’ve bought this also, I can’t retire or do anything with the heroes I got from this. Their permanent . So idk what’s wrong on your end

Comment

Originally posted by NugSlayer740 View Post
      I’ve bought this also, I can’t retire or do anything with the heroes I got from this. Their permanent . So idk what’s wrong on your end
      well you got lucky i did mind by mistake, and now im out of heros i paid 90$ bucks for

Comment

You mean the blue/rare ones? They're hardly worth using. You can get them from llamas and the like as well. If you're really that troubled by it try contacting support.

The other legendary heroes are permanent. If you did manage to lose those somehow... try contacting support.
        "Just a little something in times of need." - RaY

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeder91<NL> View Post
          You mean the blue/rare ones? They're hardly worth using. You can get them from llamas and the like as well. If you're really that troubled by it try contacting support.

The other legendary heroes are permanent. If you did manage to lose those somehow... try contacting support.
          ok are you saying the 8 heroes it comes are permanent? cause mind are not,
          so the legendary heroes that come with the $89 package super deluxe edition what color are those guys? and how many stars they have?
          i shot support an email.
          Last edited by BigDaddyDee151; 12-08-2017, 09:33 PM.

Comment

these are all my heroes i got that are permanent.

Rare Jade assasin sarah
            Rare commando renegade
            Rare guardian knox
            Rare trailblazer jess.

thats all

Comment

That is weird because none of my blues are Permanent. Are you sure they're Permanent and not Favorited?
              Legendary (orange/yellow) are Permanent but afaik the Rare (blue) ones aren't.
              "Just a little something in times of need." - RaY

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeder91<NL> View Post
                That is weird because none of my blues are Permanent. Are you sure they're Permanent and not Favorited?
                Legendary (orange/yellow) are Permanent but afaik the Rare (blue) ones aren't.
                i see orange and yellow guys only in the retired spot and they are 5 stars, im just trying to figure what guys i got with this package, and what guys i lost, cause i been playing for 10 days now a pick up some low stars heroes from playing the game.

Comment

Anything under purple isn't worth using/keeping/upgrading. Keep the purples (epic) if you don't have orange or golds, legendary and mythics. You can retire the blues as they are meant to be collection book fodder, or hero XP trade ins. You can slot them as your supports, but there's really no point. Progress through the story and you'll get better heroes as you go along. The ones you listed aren't rare or important, and you did receive compensation for retiring them in the form of hero XP that you likely have spent already. Count it as a minimal loss at best and work towards getting better ones.
                  Last edited by F A C E_; 12-10-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X