Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choosing rewards or trading with others.

Collapse
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired with pulling the same cards from Llamas. It would be nice if we could be given a choice in which hero or schematic that we would like to receive. I just pulled the third Mythic Outlander from a Llama and it quite honestly makes me want to quit. I almost never play the Outlander class so of course why not give me three Mythic ones. Just about anything else would have been better after the first one. All I wanted really was a Mythic Soldier to be honest but now I could care less. At least allow trading like in 80% of all other games these days or a choice would be nice when one is lucky enough to pull a Legendary or Mythic character or Schematic card. I don't really think that I need three of the same Mythic hero nor do I need nine Legendary "Bolt Bolt" pistols. Please fix the way in which this system "randomizes" the loot drops or allow us to trade the cards for things that we actually want.
    Last edited by MisterNoise; 12-07-2017, 07:44 AM.

Trading would ruin the game. As soon as a value is placed on the cards, bots/gold farmers/hackers/etc. will invade the game in order to profit.

I would suggest that they remove their one-time transformations, and just make all transformation possible to everybody all the time. So you could then pop in your extra mythics and get a different mythic as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Palindrome73 View Post
      Trading would ruin the game. As soon as a value is placed on the cards, bots/gold farmers/hackers/etc. will invade the game in order to profit.

I would suggest that they remove their one-time transformations, and just make all transformation possible to everybody all the time. So you could then pop in your extra mythics and get a different mythic as a result.
      Trade will ruin epic profit not really the game. You can bot all day but that won't yield u any llamas.

Comment

Originally posted by lolfacederp View Post

Trade will ruin epic profit not really the game. You can bot all day but that won't yield u any llamas.
        Two words for you...

"Mini-Llamas"

Comment

Originally posted by Icebolt123 View Post

Two words for you...

"Mini-Llamas"
          Mini-Llamas are all but a useless novelty item after the first ten levels as they yield a bunch of junk items that everybody just turns into xp. You also can't very well bot for mini-Llamas as they are rarely main map rewards and you need to be invited for SSD's. Epic clearly doesn't want trading as it would render buying Llamas mostly obsolete. Besides, games such as Rocket League have allowed trading items pretty much since the beginning and it hasn't hurt it's bottom line or popularity one bit. If anything item trading increases player satisfaction and promotes interest in playing the game as people tend to play more when they enjoy the in-game items that they have. It gets a little annoying seeing every third person playing the character that you've been wanting or having items that you never seem to get. Games shouldn't force a "Vegas" style gambling model on the player base as the only source of getting "loot", especially when the game is geared for all ages. Trading is simply a way to include the less fortunate and younger player base that are without the means to dump hundreds of dollars on loot crates to get items that they would like. Loot crates, Keys, Llamas or whatever you'd like to call them are solely designed to trigger a gambling mentality in people and drive them to spend more money to "maybe" get a desirable result. When I read stories of people dropping hundreds if not thousands of dollars on Llamas to get a specific item then there is something inherently wrong with that. The house always wins...

Comment

Working...
          X