how to squat on PVE? e.t.c

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to squat on PVE? e.t.c

Hello my favorite owner.
    I have some ideas and questions at the same time!
    First we gonna start from question.
    - Will u make on PVE possible sitting?
    - Will u fix expensive legendary hero pack and do more attractive for this game?

Idea!
    - if you add the ability to squat then it will give a more opportunity for heroes and also u can make new combo for ninja!?
    or for construction when he sitting he can - on sitting time u fixing all around every 10 second +5% off all yours build health + bonus for 30 second if u using special construction on this mission.

ninja can unbalance a large monster by knock-down, for example: If the zombies were able to squeeze you into a corner, you realize that you do not get away from them, then! you use knock-down and run away from the zombie army

Also it will help you to shoot at the enemy much better and more accurately, you will be more focused on the sighting in a sitting position than standing on his feet and stagger from side to side
    Last edited by DcSm1le; 12-07-2017, 12:53 AM.

Given our enemies don't use guns in PvE we don't need the ability to crouch PLUS, we have no free button/key to add such a thing, the button/key you use to do said action in BR does something else that is needed in STW and as I said our enemies don't use guns on us so we have no need. Sure maybe if they add AI Bandits or Rogue Heroes hunting missions then maybe we would have need for such a thing but as of right now we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Icebolt123 View Post
      Given our enemies don't use guns in PvE we don't need the ability to crouch
      lolwut. But Purple Lazer beams and those Baseball Boners...surely we could benefit from crouching behind a 1/3 sized wall or window...

Comment

Originally posted by luigislam View Post

lolwut. But Purple Lazer beams and those Baseball Boners...surely we could benefit from crouching behind a 1/3 sized wall or window...
        what's the point? Pitcher husks are weak as hell, you shouldn't need to hide from them. As for the laser mist thing you can just hide behind any walls anyway.

the crouch idea for PvE has been requested alot yet alot of people are still too loose in the head to realise there are NO SPARE BUTTONS LEFT in PvE.
        There's a husk at my door

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a crouch button. And I have plenty of spare buttons because I play on PC. Console players aren't the only ones playing the game, ClintParis.

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post

what's the point? Pitcher husks are weak as hell, you shouldn't need to hide from them. As for the laser mist thing you can just hide behind any walls anyway.

the crouch idea for PvE has been requested alot yet alot of people are still too loose in the head to realise there are NO SPARE BUTTONS LEFT in PvE.
            Yes we have no room left. I mean if this was a PC only game then yes there would be room but this is on Xbox One and PS4 as well so we have very limited "keybinds"

Also lets not forget that Lasers ALWAYS MISS their FIRST THREE SHOTS! That gives you PLENTLY of time to aim at the head to STAGGER IT or get behind the closet piece of cover you can! Plus unlike BR we don't have bullet drop in STW only damage fall off so good aim isn't really a problem, specially since we can hold up to say 5k Light Ammo where I believe you only hold up to like what 150 at once in BR? BR you have to make your shots count. In STW you get perks on guns like faster reloading so you don't have to worry about reloading. We can craft ammo on the spot while shooting and so on. We don't need a crouch till we start dealing with AI controlled Bandits or gone Rogue Heroes enemies.

Originally posted by Kasthil View Post
            I wouldn't mind having a crouch button. And I have plenty of spare buttons because I play on PC. Console players aren't the only ones playing the game, ClintParis.
            Yes but they can't simply make this a thing in the PC version. Something like this would need to be added to all three versions of Fortnite which sadly it can't and lets not forgot as well the UNREAL Team are WORKING on the BR side while the Fortnite Team is working on STW.

Comment

Working...
            X