X

Base skin not free???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base skin not free???

Why do you need to pay for base skin? And even wait for a specific day to have the good one???
    I understand skins are an additional fee, but usually a skin is used on a character that is given first and that we like to use so we get additional things for it. I really don't like this thing of giving a char and deal with it whether you hate the char or not.

Originally posted by Altan Rapsied View Post
    Why do you need to pay for base skin? And even wait for a specific day to have the good one???
    I understand skins are an additional fee, but usually a skin is used on a character that is given first and that we like to use so we get additional things for it. I really don't like this thing of giving a char and deal with it whether you hate the char or not.
    I'm right there with you, Altan. I feel like you should just start with the option to pick between a base male or female character, or the random skin. As you level it would be nice to unlock even simple color changes to your base character skin, pickaxe skin, and umbrella / glider. As it stands now, the leveling system is pointless. I'd settle for bigger "missions" such as: "Kill 300 people to unlock a new character skin." etc.

Honestly, there is no limit on the items and customization in the game so the ability to make money off the "cool" stuff is still there even if they give out a few simple recolors or simpler skins. I love the game but the business end (which I know has to be there) is overshadowing this particular area of the game. Also, $12 for a skin is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

• C4KESS commented
      Editing a comment
      12 dollars is not much just get a job

Up
    /10char

Comment

Originally posted by Deadolon
      Also, $12 for a skin is beyond ridiculous.
      What about a $10.000 Souvenir Dragon Lore skin on CSGO, or a $5k rare knife ? There are skins in CSGO wich worth alot of money just because of theirs stickers. There are stickers that worth hundreds of dollars and nobody complained about them being too expensive.

Comment

Up
        /10char

Comment

Up
          /10 char

Comment

Working...
          X