X

still no upgrade heros update?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no upgrade heros update?

last month epic said they were going to give us the option to upgrade hero rarity i2 updates ago. any word on when thats happening?

I think they said thats something they were working on. I dont think its going to come around any time soon as they said they wanted us to be able to upgrade everything that way.

Comment

Originally posted by War_MachineXL View Post
      I think they said thats something they were working on. I dont think its going to come around any time soon as they said they wanted us to be able to upgrade everything that way.

Hero Rarity Evolution - Our goal is to give you the ability to evolve heroes into greater rarities. This means you can take a hero and gradually level them up to an orange, legendary hero. (Finally!) Coming in December

Event Currency Store - You will be able to purchase event-specific items with event currency (like “Halloween Candy”) during some events. You can go to an event vendor and spend your “candy currency” on event items or event llamas. Coming in December

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...save-the-world

---------------------------------------------
      Of course December just started and lots of other stuff says soon. It was posted back in like Nov 17th. I would assume probably 3rd week of December probably when we get a Christmas type event.

Comment

epic announced that next week is the winter update

stay cool ;)

Comment

Working...
        X