X

Why are you ruining pvp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you ruining pvp?

As of the patch of 12/7/17 the game is in its worst shape. Before this the amount of glitches was getting to be annoying, these needed to be fixed. However, Epic has changed so much things that the game is ruined.Number 1 being sensitivity but you know about this. Number 2, the aim assist is destroying the fun of this game. I had two downs in front of me and I went to shoot at the 3rd person but the reticule was so stiff that I couldn't even move it from the aim assist. I also died to a guy in the water because when you crouch now only the hair shows. Besides all this the bullets just go through people now. The inventory is destroyed, half of it is open area with nothing and the description is all the way on the other side of the inventory. Honestly, the stupidity released in this patch makes me want to quit and I already almost have 1000 matches played. Why do good things always have to be ruined? The game was the month after release.

lol, ruining pvp...
    "[URL="https://imgur.com/4FjBvk3"]Just a little something in times of need.[/URL]" - RaY

Comment

Why are you posting in the PvE section?
      Ric, you good bro?

-----Day 1 Founder-----

Comment

He isn't Clint

Comment

• ClintParis commented
          Editing a comment
          Thread got moved to br section but was PvE originally :-)
      Working...
      X