X

No V-Bucks after buying.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No V-Bucks after buying.

I bought 1000 v-bucks, got an error message in game and nothing so I tried again and got the error again.. then I get the microsoft email receipts saying I bought them both but no v-bucks. ???? Any support??

If you're sure that you were charged, and you exited out of the game and restarted, you should send a support ticket.

You could also try waiting an hour or so first. But either way. Support ticket is your friend :)

Comment

• yavuz üner commented
      Editing a comment
      bügün bu oyuna para yatırdım ve çıraklıktan az para alıyorum savaş bileti almak için köpek gibi çalıştım lütfen bu sorunu düzelt fortnite ve verdiğim parayı sorun düzelince v bucksa dönüştür fortnite ve 75 lira yatırdım kullanıcı adım yavuz üner

submit a trouble ticket at http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/ and they will help you.

Comment

I've had this happen to me before once during alpha. (It's very rare for this to happen.)
      Once you restart your game the vbucks should appear.

Comment

• HzRD_HazardBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        it did not appear for me

As others have stated, please submit a support ticket! They'll help get you sorted.

Comment

I had recently bought the $60 V-bucks package and I had never gotten it. I had reloaded my entire game and even my switch and still nothing had come up. I love fortnite so much and yet I didn't like this minor setback. I would like my V-bucks if possible. Thank you in advance

Comment

I bought 13500 and didn’t get any I’m so mad

Comment

When does the v buck store restart so I can buy more 5 dollar v bucks

Comment

Same problem i bought v-bucks for 10Eur and didn't got it wtf is this huh?

Comment

I swear to god I had 1,100 v buck now the new battle pass out I dont

Comment

i ordered 2500 vbucks on my pc . i ordered it and got an error and it restarted my game . when i check my balence it says $25 dollars missing from account . I want my vbucks

Comment

I bought 2000 vbucks and didn’t get any!!! Fix it

Comment

I bought 7,500 v bucks and I didn’t get it please fix this problem my username on fortnite is jess2cute4words and I really want the v bucks I’m so mad >:(

Comment

Be careful.

if you are buying v bucks from “windows store”, it’s only for Xbox console game!

V bucks will be sent directly your Xbox console game.

However, as long as your Xbox account is connected to Epic account. Then those v bucks will be shown on another device.

Still, when you are buying v bucks on windows store , it means you will send them to your Xbox console connected account. So, if you don’t have Xbox , don’t buy at the windows store. You will be mad. I saw a lot of people with this problem.!!

Comment

Why i need v bocks please epic bring it back

Comment

Working...
                          X