Printout of the building configurations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printout of the building configurations

Hey Guys!

Thought I'd share this on the official forums, since I've gotten a little good feedback on the Fortniters subreddit. It's an A4 PDF file that you can print out, that has each of the wall, floor (+ ceiling) and stair configurations. You can either save the image, but it's a small version, or add it to your cart (it's free), and download the PDF file to print out.

Link to it here!
    I've put together a printable building config sheet that I use.

Since I'm here, I've also put together some information on buildings including textures, damage and their upgrade costs. I'll be adding more information to the site over the next few days :)
    Information on Fornite buildings, including elemental damage and what the different tiered textures look like.

Comment

You can also have the door off-center in a wall, without a window- same general pattern, just move the two empty squares to an edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormcaller3801 View Post
        You can also have the door off-center in a wall, without a window- same general pattern, just move the two empty squares to an edge.
        Oh right, didn't think of that one. I can add it :) ty

Comment

Wall Section: (3rd row down, 4th design over) does not exist unless I am mistaken and it's unlocked way later in levels? Other than that good Job!
          Last edited by Trench Toast; 08-27-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

It does exist,it forms a one-sided T Support.

Comment

Working...
            X