X

Can we just appreciate emotes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we just appreciate emotes?

I haven't noticed many people talking about emotes all that much but I have to say I absolutely love the emotes in this game and I wish that Epic would add more. I mean come on, it's not very often you see a player dancing with music coming out of their character :D

I personally would love to see more emotes added to the game as they are fun to mess around with. Since the constructors are abit fat, why not add a belly flop emote? It would be hilarious to see 4 constructors belly flopping at the same time xD. Its just abit of fun to be honest. Maybe you could make side flip or back flip emotes where characters like the ninja, outlander and soldiers can pull them off easily but constructors fall over instead as they're not physically able to even lift themselves off the ground.

What do you guys think? Should more emotes be added? I'd love to see more added, they're awesome! Any ideas what kind of emotes they could add? Please dont say dab, this isn't call of duty and we're not all 12 years old.

Thank you!
    There's a husk at my door

Fortnite Release Date: 25th July
    My First Play Date: 21st July (Pre Order Bonus)
    Battle Royale Release Date: 26th September

-----Day 0 Player-----

Belly flop you mean the worm dance!?

Comment

Originally posted by Axeca View Post
      Belly flop you mean the worm dance!?

xD no there is literally a belly flop where your character just jumps onto the ground and lands on their belly, it's seen on cod black ops (kind of goes against me saying no cod emotes xD) and it's quite fun to mess around with. The worm is also a great idea though and should definitely be a thing!

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't mind a like "Wave" Emote that also comes along with a greeting voice line like. "Hello Commander" maybe even a High Five Emote where you stand up hand raised and a player has to go interact with you to give you five. Ya know add some interactive emotes as well that require a second player. It's those nice little touches that bring some life to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Icebolt123 View Post
          Yeah I wouldn't mind a like "Wave" Emote that also comes along with a greeting voice line like. "Hello Commander" maybe even a High Five Emote where you stand up hand raised and a player has to go interact with you to give you five. Ya know add some interactive emotes as well that require a second player. It's those nice little touches that bring some life to the game
          Somebodies been playing some portal it seems ;) I like the idea though! xD

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Originally posted by ClintParis View Post

Somebodies been playing some portal it seems ;) I like the idea though! xD
            Nah I've not even played Portal hehe, my idea for the interactive ones came from TF2's interactive taunts you can buy or very lucky if you have bought one thing from the MMan co store as drops hell in TF2 we have such an interactive taunt that allows friend and foe to Conga their asses off and is frowned upon to kill congaing players XD

Comment

I'd like to have so many emotes you could actually hold a basic conversation with them lol and loads of funny goof ball action emotes. The emote wheel could have categories then within each of them a wheel full of emotes. Could literally be 100+ that would be such a fun option!

When the game first came out that part was so fun. Everyone would celebrate with their two dance moves. Now not so much. It would be nice to have a constant flow of new ones by the time the game goes f2p.

Comment

Nah I've not even played Portal hehe, my idea for the interactive ones came from TF2's interactive taunts you can buy or very lucky if you have bought one thing from the MMan co store as drops hell in TF2 we have such an interactive taunt that allows friend and foe to Conga their asses off and is frowned upon to kill congaing players XD
                Lmao that sounds amazing xD a conga in fortnite with husks...what is Epic waiting for? xD

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Kinda View Post
                  I'd like to have so many emotes you could actually hold a basic conversation with them lol and loads of funny goof ball action emotes. The emote wheel could have categories then within each of them a wheel full of emotes. Could literally be 100+ that would be such a fun option!

When the game first came out that part was so fun. Everyone would celebrate with their two dance moves. Now not so much. It would be nice to have a constant flow of new ones by the time the game goes f2p.
                  That sounds amazing! Who needs team chat when you can just perform the actions xD

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Lmao that sounds amazing xD a conga in fortnite with husks...what is Epic waiting for? xD
                    Oh there was more then just a Conga taunt in TF2, at first all we had was high five as an interactive taunt only, but then come the Love and War update we was given the conga taunt, a square dance taunt, a flipping taunt, a skull crack taunt and more but the ones I just listed here are all classes taunts AND best thing is, if you don't own said taunt you can still join in on them as long as one person in the server owns them and is currently performing said taunt. Later update we got a dancing taunt added as well which like the conga friends and foes can join in if they wish! But if they kill a play who is doing the conga or dancing they will be frowned upon! XD Hell one of the unofficial rules of TF2 is that if you see a player with melee out coming at you, you are to pull your melee out and fight them to the death and anyone who interferes or if the one being challenged to a melee dual cheats by using their gun not or not accepting the challenge you are frowned upon XD.

But honest I'd love to do the conga once mission is finished! Hell I love it when the game glitches out while your dancing and it shows you still doing the dance on the mission stats screen! XD

Oh I missed out a another Love and War interactive taunt. Rock, Paper Scissors! Either time can do it, it both taking part aren't on the same time the loser explodes and is sent back to the respawn room XD
                    Last edited by Icebolt123; 09-23-2017, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Yes! I want a backflip emote for my ninja ❤️
                      The buck stops here.

Comment

Oh there was more then just a Conga taunt in TF2, at first all we had was high five as an interactive taunt only, but then come the Love and War update we was given the conga taunt, a square dance taunt, a flipping taunt, a skull crack taunt and more but the ones I just listed here are all classes taunts AND best thing is, if you don't own said taunt you can still join in on them as long as one person in the server owns them and is currently performing said taunt. Later update we got a dancing taunt added as well which like the conga friends and foes can join in if they wish! But if they kill a play who is doing the conga or dancing they will be frowned upon! XD Hell one of the unofficial rules of TF2 is that if you see a player with melee out coming at you, you are to pull your melee out and fight them to the death and anyone who interferes or if the one being challenged to a melee dual cheats by using their gun not or not accepting the challenge you are frowned upon XD.

But honest I'd love to do the conga once mission is finished! Hell I love it when the game glitches out while your dancing and it shows you still doing the dance on the mission stats screen! XD

Oh I missed out a another Love and War interactive taunt. Rock, Paper Scissors! Either time can do it, it both taking part aren't on the same time the loser explodes and is sent back to the respawn room XD
                        Ok Epic need to get to work on something like this it sounds amazing lmao. I notice the random glitches at the end of some levels aswell and they usually make me chuckle so seeing 4 people doing the Conga would be one of the best sights in the game xD

He who doesn't join in the conga shall be frowned upon!

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

Ok Epic need to get to work on something like this it sounds amazing lmao. I notice the random glitches at the end of some levels aswell and they usually make me chuckle so seeing 4 people doing the Conga would be one of the best sights in the game xD

He who doesn't join in the conga shall be frowned upon!
                          Yeah like where's Dance 1, Dance 2, Dance 3 and Dance 4 with one of them being the Gangnam style dancing because why not!? XD Can you picture on the mission result screen all 4 players timing it right to do the dance moves from Gangnam style? Like come on we need some emotes, hell maybe even a threaten one for the lols, like they grab a knife (out of no where XD) put it up their neck without the blade touching it and do the "You're dead" action with it. But... why keep it to just emotes why not throw in some voices while your at it? Like ever seen Killing Floor's audio taunts? One of them is the character just randomly shouting... uhh the W word that would be stared out if I put it here. But my personal fav is the call for medic line in Killing Floor that goes... "Medic! I need drugs NOW!" XD, so why not add some audio lines as well that we can do on command? Ya know add some funny lines to it, give the game more life! Let us be able to use our character's voice to comment on the performance of others like one pulls off a good shot, we could have a good "Nice Shot" line for just that moment XD

Comment

Yeah like where's Dance 1, Dance 2, Dance 3 and Dance 4 with one of them being the Gangnam style dancing because why not!? XD Can you picture on the mission result screen all 4 players timing it right to do the dance moves from Gangnam style? Like come on we need some emotes, hell maybe even a threaten one for the lols, like they grab a knife (out of no where XD) put it up their neck without the blade touching it and do the "You're dead" action with it. But... why keep it to just emotes why not throw in some voices while your at it? Like ever seen Killing Floor's audio taunts? One of them is the character just randomly shouting... uhh the W word that would be stared out if I put it here. But my personal fav is the call for medic line in Killing Floor that goes... "Medic! I need drugs NOW!" XD, so why not add some audio lines as well that we can do on command? Ya know add some funny lines to it, give the game more life! Let us be able to use our character's voice to comment on the performance of others like one pulls off a good shot, we could have a good "Nice Shot" line for just that moment XD
                            Yeah the emotes i agree would have to have some form of talking or music over them so they sound even better, just like the dance emote has groovy music that even other players can hear while you're dancing xD

Gangnam style dance with some gangnam style music? Why not! :D

-----Day 0 Player-----

Comment

New emotes would be great!
                              sure they are going to work up a few! After all, they did leave a big space open for more in the emote section.

I think you have great ideas in terms of continuing making them special for each class.

What do you guys think about
                              Karma reward emotes?
                              Or special event unlockable emotes?

Comment

Working...
                              X