X

how to uninstall*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to uninstall*

When you uninstall fortnite battle royal it should really uninstall battleye at the same time and not leave battleye behind fully installed as added bloat ware to everyones systems
    why is was there no option period to uninstall battleye? why was battleye secretly silently installed with out permission or consent no warning sign or consent to spyware ad ware maleware
    I have had to redownload fortnite battle royal several times just to get rid of battleye
    why doesn't battleye support battleye? why do hole entire games have to be re downloaded and installed just to get the few kb uninstallers for battleye battleye should be providing universal uninstallers for all games they claim to be supporting

Originally posted by Icekiss69 View Post
    why was battleye secretly silently installed with out permission or consent no warning sign or consent to spyware ad ware maleware
    Im not sure if you read, but on the web site, here (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/e...-1-patch-notes) it says clearly they where adding Battleye, you even had to agree with a contract when the update came live.

On the other hand, yeah, battleye should have an unistaller.

Comment

First of all, BattleEye is not an adware, spyware or a malware but a really good anti cheat.

Comment

really good anti cheat? Well I hope it has improved since Dayz started using it because in that game it was a joke.

Comment

Rainbow six siege is an example of how effective it is.

Comment

but what will it do if you delete it? will it do so you will most likely be against cheaters or something cuz i can't even open my game bc of it

Comment

system 32 anyone???

Comment

Im deleting because im geting it on android

Comment

At least write the true thing i have to uninstall it because its broken

Comment

Its broken wont work on my phone

Comment

how can i remove epics games launcher

Comment

Working...
                      X