Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made FortniteChests, a website to register every chest location.

Collapse
X

I made FortniteChests, a website to register every chest location.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I made FortniteChests, a website to register every chest location.

    Hello!

    I have developed a webapp in order to register all chest locations. In this way, players can planify their own chest routes. If you click on the chests, a screenshot about his location in-game will appear, you can contribute sending a screenshot at "Send Us a Chest Location". Moreover, you can check all weapon stats at the corresponding tab.

    http://www.fortnitechests.info/

    Thank you!

    Web application to register all chest locations at Epic Games's Fortnite Battle Royale game.

    #2
    feedback, you should ad a last verified on fortnite X.X version next to the screenshot,
    and a way to report the version when reporting a location (or verifying a reported one on previous version)

    PS: i found chest missing, i added the screenshot, hope it works (was hidden behind a wall that i had to break
    PS2: a way to easy generate a link to a certain chest will be amazing
    Last edited by novuelvenmas; 10-31-2017, 11:27 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by novuelvenmas View Post
      feedback, you should ad a last verified on fortnite X.X version next to the screenshot,
      and a way to report the version when reporting a location (or verifying a reported one on previous version)

      PS: i found chest missing, i added the screenshot, hope it works (was hidden behind a wall that i had to break
      PS2: a way to easy generate a link to a certain chest will be amazing
      I thought about adding a 'report' system next to each image, but RNG is not a good ally here.

      I added your chest, didn't know about it, thank you! :'P

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Soumynon View Post

        I thought about adding a 'report' system next to each image, but RNG is not a good ally here.

        I added your chest, didn't know about it, thank you! :'P
        i added some more chest :D i already know more but still need to get screenshot, also i mostly mean, not to report wrong location, but to verify it still exist on new iteration
        so i dont meant supressing previous one, but leting players know lastest time it was verified (last time of reported existance)


        also my previous suggestion regarding link, was some kind of link generator so i can copy the link to a particular chest (so i can share the location by sending the particular link to a chest with a friend) will be cool
        Last edited by novuelvenmas; 10-31-2017, 12:21 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          i tried to add 3 more consecutive without refreshing the whole page (even if after each one it says sent, the loading bar staying there is a bit counter intuitive after the upload was completed.)
          hope it work
          total new chest sent so far 20 if im not wrong.
          Last edited by novuelvenmas; 10-31-2017, 03:00 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by novuelvenmas View Post
            i tried to add 3 more consecutive without refreshing the whole page (even if after each one it says sent, the loading bar staying there is a bit counter intuitive after the upload was completed.)
            hope it work
            total new chest sent so far 20 if im not wrong.
            I will register them as soon as possible! Thank you! =']
            Edit: Chests added!

            I added a percentage indicator on the loading bar in order to make it more intuitive.

            Hmmm about your suggestion, I was thinking about a 'copy to clipboard' button of the image's URL.
            Last edited by Soumynon; 10-31-2017, 08:35 PM. Reason: Chests added

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Soumynon View Post

              I will register them as soon as possible! Thank you! =']
              Edit: Chests added!

              I added a percentage indicator on the loading bar in order to make it more intuitive.

              Hmmm about your suggestion, I was thinking about a 'copy to clipboard' button of the image's URL.
              the percentage is very good.

              is there any chance that the function to copy url to clipboard, result into a url that when used in a browser the result is the page loading and the map autozoom to the chest on the map like if i did it and also show the image like if i clicked on the chest on the map (not fullscreen image)

              i guess this is complex (if posible will be very usefull)

              i already sent so many that i may have sent 2 or 3 duplicates, apoligy in advance

              BTW: something else may also be of help, is an ammo boxes location map (not to complicate it on same map as chest but as a separate map on your website, i usually find those not looted when i go to a location that has been looted

              Comment


                #8
                at least a certain location where a chest was located has been updated/changed (so the location has changed, the area of the actual building i belive it was updated around fortnite 1.8)
                i will send a screen with the location as it is now. (this is why i told you about last version it was verified or something like that.

                this 2 are the "same" location, one on previous version and one now


                earlier versions (was on a metal floor with railing at the sides
                https://i.imgur.com/47ne64o.jpg

                now (the chest location was moved 1 "square" to the east and there was added a ceramic floor on both squares, the previous one and the next one)
                https://i.imgur.com/PrvYRLb.jpg

                since you took that "earlier" pic its easy for you to see this change.

                i will send you now this screenshot i took

                i love this game and its chest system, i just wish that the game include pistols and revolvers on the chest, blue pistos and revolvers are the hardest weapon to get in the game (harder than Epic/legendary ones.. because they dont apear on chest or loot box)
                Last edited by novuelvenmas; 11-01-2017, 02:50 PM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I have updated the site with multiple new chests! Check it out! =']

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X